Regional Campuses & Distance Education Frequently Asked Questions
Please use this collection of frequently asked questions to find the answers you are looking for. You can also call us anytime at 1-800-233-2137, live chat with us, or submit the form to the left to request additional information about anything you want. We will get back to you as soon as we can. Listed below are common question topics to help you find what you need.
- How do I become a Utah Resident for tuition purposes?
- What is an A-number and how do I get one?
- What is an online course?
- How many online courses can I take at one time?
- When does my course start and end?
- Will my credits from another university transfer to USU?
- How do I get started?
- How do I register my computer on the USU 'BlueZone' network?
- What kinds of courses do you offer?
- My password is not working, why can't I log in?