Regional Campuses Frequently Asked Questions
Please use this collection of frequently asked questions to find the answers you are looking for. You can also call us anytime at 1-800-233-2137, live chat with us, or submit the form to the left to request additional information about anything you want. We will get back to you as soon as we can. Listed below are common question topics to help you find what you need.
- How do I become a Utah Resident for tuition purposes?
- What is an online course?
- When does my course start and end?
- My password is not working, why can't I log in?
- How do I register my computer on the USU 'BlueZone' network?
- How many online courses can I take at one time?
- What kinds of courses do you offer?
- How do I get admitted to USU-Online?
- How do I get started?
- What is a hybrid course?